This weekend was one of those nice lazy ones where you don’t really have to do anything. Therefore we spent it watching a depressing football game, sharing meals with friends and hanging out with are pups. Here are some things that come to mind, not quite worthy of individual posting but slightly entertaining nonetheless.
1. A friend brought over some of Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut Laceys’ made by Desserts on Us, website here. They are supremely tasty and we recommend that you stop and Whole Foods to buy your own. They do in fact rival my first true love, the two-bite brownie.
2. On Saturday evening we went to see this movie, after stopping by Kroger to fill my purse with Reese’s Pieces. We never really go to the movies but this trip was demanded because it is all about something I used to do for a living, only my work was on a slightly smaller scale. Let it be known I never participated in such skeezery.
3. I never actually bought any of that H & M stuff that I posted about earlier (here) but this belt was purchased from J.Crew today for $7.00. I also snagged a great cardigan that’s not showing online anymore and a sweet little blue and white scarf for the “Scarf Swapping” party I’ll be hosting next weekend. Hello cool weather, we’re loving you right now.
4. We are learning more and more that it takes a great deal of time and energy to write a good blog. I mean, I guess we could always just take photos of what we ate for lunch and post that, but we try to come up with something that someone somewhere would enjoy reading. We hope that those of you who check in on us regularly are enjoying yourselves. We have a lot of fun stuff to share over the next couple weeks so we hope you’ll enjoy joining in all the excitement – including a new giveaway EVERY WEEK this month! Get ready to throw down some serious comments.
5. On a side note we got a brief mention on West Elm’s blog Front and Main this week. How crazy is that? Our blog name is mentioned but our people names aren’t, we’re merely added to a list of other people you’ve never heard of writing about some West Elm love, but we were pretty shocked and flattered to even be linked up to something so official. Check it out here, you’ll find it under “new press.” We’re press now.
6. We are having tree limbs trimmed in big way tomorrow morning. Do you think they’ll cut massive, irreparable ruts in our lawn?
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment with thoughts, tips, ideas or general musings. Triangle Honeymoon is a nice place so all we ask is that you be nice to both us and your fellow readers when commenting. Some comments may be held for moderation but no worries - it will pop up soon. We'll also try to answer any questions posted as soon as possible.
You can also subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader. Thanks again!